Shock Absorber Limited Warranty
***ALL BRONCO SHOCKS MUST BE REGISTERED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY WARRANTY***
Bronco ATV/UTV’s only responsibility is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Bronco ATV/UTV Components is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of use of the product. Bronco ATV/UTV Components reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
Bronco ATV/UTV Components products are not covered by any verbal warranty. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
The warranty applies only to Bronco shock absorbers purchased in the US. Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, for a period of 90 days from date shock(s) are purchased by end-use consumer.
To be considered for warranty replacement, all products must be returned to Bronco ATV / UTV Components. Before sending for warranty inspection, the user must receive prior return authorization which can be given via email. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Dealer as well as a purchase receipt from the Authorized Distributor. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer. Also include page 2 warranty form with the questions answered as thoroughly as possible. Products covered under this warranty must be sent prepaid along with a copy of the Proof of Purchase and copy of the warranty form with summary of the claim, brief summary of the machine, and the date of installation. Bronco ATV / UTV Components assumes no responsibility for products lost or damaged during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Failure to provide the requested information can result if denial of the warranty.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by improper installation, use in an improper application, or use in conjunction with other devices/accessories such as, but not limited to, lowering blocks, lift kits, angled or high clearance a-arms, suspension modifications, or oversized tires.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by unbalanced shock geometry
- Damage caused by use in racing, jumping, or towing oversized loads.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- All coverage under this warranty is voided if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Bronco.