Limited Warranty Policy
For all warranty support, please contact the authorized Bronco® retailer that the goods were purchased through.
All Bronco® ATV / UTV Shocks are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects at date of shipment. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from any of the following situations:
- Crash or accidents while riding
- Racing accidents
- Improper installation
- Disassembly or modifications
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by improper installation, use in an improper application, or use in conjunction with other devices/accessories such as, but not limited to, lowering blocks, lift kits, angled or high clearance a-arms, suspension modifications, or oversized tires.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by unbalanced shock geometry
- Damage caused by use in racing, jumping, or towing oversized loads.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
All coverage under this warranty is voided if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Bronco®.
To obtain warranty for Bronco ATV & UTV Components Shocks, registration and original proof of purchase is required. If you’re having any issue with a Bronco ATV product please consult our support pages. Bronco ATV & UTV Components Shocks are warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials, and/or workmanship for a period of 90 days after date of original purchase. Our full warranty policy can be found here.
Thank you for registering your product.