- Bronco ATV cables are designed to meet or exceed OEM standards
- We use a stainless Steel inner wire for optimum dursbilty and resistance to corrosion
- Cables come standard with an inner liner which provides a smooth, snag-free pull
- These cables are supplied dry, without lubricant so it is recommended they be lubricated with the proper cable lube prior to use
- Bronco steel clutch plates are made of JIS#G3141 carbon steel and precision flattened/smoothed to prevent cable adjustment loss and allow more consistant oil coverage
- The cork based plates are impregnated with an anti-swell aluminum alloy to give smooth clutch take-off
- Anti-swell friction plates ensure smooth take-off and better modulation
- Bronco cylinder kits come packaged with a Bronco cylinder and Namura Technologies piston and top-end gasket sets. The piston and gasket sets are direct OE-spec replacements.
- Cylinders come Silicone Nickel Carbide plated for advanced wear protection
- Pistons feature MOS2 coated skirts for improved break-in and reduced friction
- Piston heads are machined smooth for better flow rates and reduced carbon build up, and finished with a hard anodizing process for increased durability
- Piston kit includes piston, wrist pin, circlips and ring set
- Top-end gasket sets ship with MLS head gasket (most models), base gasket, exhaust gasket, intake/carb gasket and all associated o-rings and valve stem seals (4-stroke models only)
- All gaskets are asbestos-free and are engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 300° F
DIFFERENTIAL BEARING AND SEAL KIT
- Kit comes with all needed bearings and seals to rebuild your differentialemium grease bag
- All components meet or exceed OEM parts
- High speed bearings meet ABEC industry precision standards
- Sealed bearings use double or tripple lip seals with stainless steel garter springs to better keep the grease in and the water and dirt out
- Premium grease contains rust and oxidation inhibitors
Upgrade those oil shocks to heavy duty gas shocks (where applicable)
- Ready to mount out of the box
- Rugged design comes standard with 10% stiffer springs
- Adjustable preload
- Replacement eyelet bushings available
- All Bronco shocks and struts include springs, retainers, and bumpers (where applicable)
- IMPORTANT! All suspension nuts and bolts are very important parts that could affect the performance of the shock. All components must be tightened to the OEM specified torque and should be periodically checked and tightened if needed.*
INTAKE MANIFOLD / CARB FLANGE
- Regain your engines power and peak performance by replacing cracked or broken carburetor flanges
- OEM carburetor flanges are prone to failure due to high heat exposure, heavy vibration due to proximity to the engine, inferior material, and/or exposure to the elements
- All flanges are made of 1051 + 1052 NBR
- Designed to fit perfectly on your ATV’s original OEM seat foam and pan
- Black, UV & water resistant, gripper cover that provides additional seating traction under all riding condition
- Lower cost alternative to replacing complete seat when only the cover is damaged
- Includes instructions for quick and easy installation
TIRE REPAIR KITS
- The complete tire repair package, everything you need for anything with wheels
- With our durable nylon carrying case you can be sure you won’t lose any parts
- Takes only a few seconds to fill your tire and get back to business. It’s quick and painless, making the Bronco Tire Repair Kit a must have of any enthusiast
- Look below or download the PDF to check out detailed contents of each kit
Offering OEM replacement and high performance stainless steel valves
- Sold individually
- Bronco valves meet or exceed OEM quality, with exhaust valves manufactured from SUH35HT stainless steel & intake valves manufactured from SUH3 Steel
- Performance valves feature a forged one-piece construction, nitride coating, modified radius, swirl polish, chromed stems, and stellite tips. this provides reduced friction for quicker/higher revs and a longer valve life.
- Available from 1″ up to 2.5″
- All billet spacers are drilled to allowr stock wheel nuts to be countersunk into them. This ensures a flat surface for the wheel to sit against.
- The outer diameter of each spacer is different and designed to match the OEM Hubs
- Sold in Pairs
- Includes a complete set of lock nuts
- Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum
Designed with riders in mind, Bronco’s Heavy Duty winches boast an IP67 waterproof rating which ensures your Bronco winch won’t let you down even when the weather does.
ATV & UTV WINCHES
- Synthetic rope or steel cable line options.
- Available with wireless or wired control.
- Offered in 7 weight ratings (1500 – 2500 – 3000 – 3500 – 4500 – 5000 – 6000lbs).
- Includes 4-way fairlead roller, universal mounting bracket and hardware, handlebar switch and quick connect wiring kit
PORTABLE & PLOW LIFT KITS
- Portable Winches feature a 2000lb capacity and everything you need to keep going in one bag.
- Plow Lift Kits have a 1500lb capacity and a 2700lb tough-strap; easily mounts to push tube and includes a handlebar mounted activation switch.